Friday, April 15, 2011

Eagle Season 2008

The first time I watched the cam, I was in tears because the smallest eaglet was not getting a portion of the feeding. I then started reading the blog. Little did I know....not only about eagles, but about what a great group of people I was joining. I quickly learned that Littlely was not being starved at all!!!
I felt comfortably "at home" from the beginning. I had a new love in my life. I had new friends who quickly became family. We have been thrilled by our eagles, saddened by Mother Nature. We have shared and cared and prayered. We have come together in fellowship and fun, not only on the blog but in person.
It is now 2011. We are still a wonderful group of Momsters and Dadsters. We've had ups and downs. We lost our lovely Deb. And we've had some drop-outs. We've lost eggs, as well as our most recent eaglet Paddy O'Joy, and possibly our Lib, and many of our own family members and our pets, but we stay strong. As the mighty Eagle has risen from the ashes of near-extinction, we have survived the ups and downs of life. Together, supporting each other, now and forever. I CAME FOR THE EAGLES, BUT I STAYED FOR THE FRIENDSHIPS I HAVE MADE! Hey, I started that one!!! Love you all. Lynn "Hedgie"

No comments:

Post a Comment